Electric 200 captures the bite, bark and punchy reed tone of the electric piano model used on classic recordings by Ray Charles, Pink Floyd, Steely Dan and many more.
Sampled from two individual instruments, each with its own distinct tone, Electric 200 gives you the flexibility to create classic and adventurous sounds in rock, jazz, R&B and electronic music – “a quantum leap forward in feature, tone, responsiveness, realism and grit from other sampled Wurlitzers,” according to top studio musician Charlie Judge.
Electric 200 is designed to deliver the human touch that is so essential when sampling tonally complex analog instruments. For an authentic feel with true physical presence, you can mix in the sound of the internal piano mechanisms, as if the original instruments were sitting right in front of you.
The included high-quality effects give you tons of versatility in just a few knobs. Use the phaser for a classic ‘70s stomp pedal sound, the reverb for natural spatial placement within your mix, or jam live with the intuitive controls for smooth modulation effects. Combined with musical tone controls, Electric 200 gives you endless possibilities for adding this sought-after electric piano sound to your music.
- Sampled from two vintage electric pianos of the same 200 model
- Mix section for adding different sampled sounds from the originals (hammer, key up, mechanics)
- Compressor, limiter and amp included
- Effects include tremolo, autopan, phaser, chorus, reverb
- Plugin or standalone instrument
- Use your Electric 88 presets in Electric 200