Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz guitar pedal test
Settings as below – no reverb – no extra processing.
Amp: Clean Channel Marshall Valvestate 40V Model 8040.
Guitar: Fender Telecaster(Mexican) with Seymour Duncan bridge pickup modification.
Recording Chain: Sm57 – MLX2 LA Audio Preamp – Reaper
- Recreate the whole variety of famous fuzz tones of the ’60s and ’70s
- Three different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost
- Blue status led for effect on/off and battery check
- Dedicated gain, 2-band eq and level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Runs on nine v battery or 9volt power supply