Quick Jam to show the capabilities of 5 pedals:
These pedals are great value and would be excellent presents or acquisitions for those on tight budgets or anyone looking to start a pedal board.
Recording was made in Reaper using an SM57 going into a LA Audio MLX2 Preamp then into the PC via a Delta 1010 audio interface.
Drums where programmed from scratch using the Billy Cobham Kit from IK Multimedia’s Sampletank.
Processing was applied to drums using two extra buses: 1 with distortion and 1 with heavy compression mixed in.
All guitars where fed into a Bus with Realimit to keep tracks under control.
Master bus uses ReaLimit and two compressors chained to level off the recording in a hopefully subtle way.
The settings for each guitar recorded are below including Bass settings.
The tracks starts with the Demon Tubescreamer.
1.43 – Guitar switches to the Sonicake Fazy Cream Fuzz pedal
2.31 – Guitar switches to the Behringer SF300 Superfuzz pedal
- EFFECT: TS808 effect and TS9 effect, classic vintage overdrive effect.
- MATERIAL: made of durable metal material, anti-corrosion, wear resistance, small size.
- 2 EFFECTS IN 1: perfect upgraded, using the best quality components, close to the original sound as they come.
- FUNCTION: the tube screamer is a good device to solve the overdrive and distortion problem, designed for guitar and better music performance.
- CONVENIENT: The tube screamer is compact and portable, convenient to carry out, not occupying much storage space.
Isolated Track 1: Demon Tubescreamer – Settings pictured – Marshall Amp – Fender Telecaster – Open Chord Riff – Slight Reverb
Isolated Track 2: Demon Tubescreamer – Settings pictured – Marshall Amp – Fender Telecaster – Barre Chords – Slight Reverb
Sonicake Fazy Cream:
- 100% Analog Circuit takes you from Classic Creamy Fuzz to High Gain Fuzzy Distortion
- Muff Style Fuzz Sound designed for both Guitar and Bass
- Wide Tone Control Range from Pitch Dark to Aggressively Blasting
- True Bypass Footswitch of Guitar Effects Pedal keeps a clean Signal Path
Isolated Track 1: Sonicake Fazy Cream – Power Chords – Slight Reverb
Isolated Track 2: Sonicake Fazy Cream – Octaves – Slight Reverb
Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz
- Recreate the whole variety of famous fuzz tones of the ’60s and ’70s
- Three different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost
- Blue status led for effect on/off and battery check
- Dedicated gain, 2-band eq and level controls for awesome sound shaping
Isolated Track 1: Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz
Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb
- 2Four-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs including spring, plate, hall, gate, room and modulate
- Dedicated mode, time, tone and level controls for awesome sound shaping
The settings below are pretty subtle but for this kind of track I wanted the fuzz and overdives to come through.
Guitar Used: Fender Telecaster Mexican Built with Seymour Duncan Bridge Pickup Modification.
Marshall Valvestate 40V Model 8040:
Settings below for all guitar recordings.
Harley Benton JB-75MN NA Vintage Series
Bass pedal used:
Caline CP-60 Wine Cellar
This CP-60 captures all the sound of a classic tube bass amp. Featuring: Drive, High and Low Frequency, HF Harmonics, Mix controls and boasts analog cabinet emulation circuitry. It includes an XLR out for DI (perfect for live shows and pro recording) and parallel 1/4″ to connect those pure, beautiful lows to your stage amp.
Isolated Bass Track: Harley Benton JB-75MN NA Vintage Series + Caline CP-60 Wine Cellar direct into audio interface.