update is now available for download. Voxengo PHA-979 is a track phase and time alignment audio plug-in, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers.
Version 2.1 update implements a very useful feature – multi-band correlation meter that greatly simplifies phase- and time-aligning process. You may routinely use the correlation meter to configure delay and phase parameters with a highest level of precision possible. Correlometer also supports an external side-chain input.
* Crash problem fixed with non-center panning setting.
* Delay and phase dimming problem fixed.
* Latency change reporting fixed in AudioUnits.
* Arbitrary signal phase control
* Linear-phase design
* Multi-band correlation meter
* Positive/negative time delaying
* Delay time calculator
* Mid/side channel balance control
* Stereo output panning
* Stereo and mono processing
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
The introductory price offer of US$69.95 is still effective. The offer ends on the 9th of June 2009 (less than two weeks left). Demo version of Voxengo PHA-979 can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com