FREE AMP SIMULATION AND EFFECTS RACK – Guitar Rig
- Based on GUITAR RIG 5 PRO
- Amp simulation with matched cabinet, 3 effects, and 50 ready-to-use presets
- Also included in KOMPLETE START – the free bundle with 2,000 sounds and 6 GB of content
- FREE version of AmpliTube 4 with 24 models including a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects
- More models can be added à la carte with the new online Custom Shop
- All gear models and collections can be purchased using Gear Credits (Custom Shop) or regular currency (Custom Shop/IK online store)
- Credit prices drop down to $0.50 / €0.40 per credit when credits are purchased in bulk
- Includes officially authorized models of legendary guitar and bass gear brands
- Mac/Win standalone and plug-in (AAX, VST and AU) with native compatibility for 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Ultra-accurate sound emulations with DSM™ and VRM™ technologies
- 8 double rig configurations with up to 20 chainable effects with 2 amps
- Two movable mics
- Preset database
- Full integration with IK’s hardware
- SpeedTrainer to slow-down/speed up backing tracks with no change in pitch
- Built-in 2-track recorder in the standalone version
- Choose from over 280 individual models of gear from the world’s top manufacturers
Aradaz Free VST Guitar FX plugins.
There are four FX available and all seem to have a small lean on CPU usage.
Aradaz Crunch Amp
Aradaz White Amp
Aradaz Green Amp
And the OUR Cabinet Simulator VST plugin, which has no GUI just parameter controls in your VST Host or DAW.
Download them all from here at ARADAZ
Boogex is a guitar amplifier effect AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin with a variety of sound shaping features for professional sound and music production applications. With Boogex it is possible to get a heavy distorted sound as well as slight “jazzy” saturation sound. Boogex is also able to apply any speaker cabinet impulse response (selection of built-in impulses is available). The processing latency is close to zero making it possible to use Boogex for real-time guitar processing.
Boogex also includes input gate module, and reverberation module derived from Voxengo OldSkoolVerb reverb.
Boogex produces a nice “minimalist” sound which may be a bit noisy at higher drive settings, higher frequencies can be easily suppressed with its built-in Emphasis EQ.
Additional speaker cabinet impulses can be downloaded here.
Voxengo Tube Amp
Tube Amp is an audio effect AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications that applies asymmetric tube triode overdrive usually found in single-tube microphone pre-amp boxes. The sound this plugin produces varies from a mild “warm” overdrive to a fuzzy distortion.
Tube Amp also includes a -6 dB/oct low-pass filter that is built-in into plugin’s tube/valve modeling equation, and can be used to imitate a lower-quality tube triode. Beside that, Tube Amp has a switchable output saturation stage which can be used to additionally overdrive the output signal.
Tube Amp features all standard advanced Voxengo plugin features like full multi-channel operation, channel routing, built-in oversampling and other functions.
Blue Cat Amp – Free
Blue Cat’s Free Amp is a free guitar amp simulation plug-in offering three amp models created with the acclaimed Blue Cat’s Destructor amp simulation modeler.
Inspired by legendary guitar amplifiers from the real world, the included “classic clean”, “classic drive” and “modern drive” amp models cover a wide range of guitar amp tones, from clean vintage sounds from the early days of electric guitar to modern high gain metal tones.
Studio Devil British Valve Custom
Guitar Amp Modeling Plug-In for Mac and Windows
Studio Devil British Valve Custom is a FREE guitar amp modeling and audio effects plug-in for use with VST, AudioUnits, and ProTools RTAS compatible hosts running on both Mac and Windows platforms.
- British High-Gain Amp emulation based on Marshall® stack!
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Built In 4×12 Cabinet Emulation!
- Realistic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence
- Professional Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz support!
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Floating-Point Internal Precision
- Compatible with Windows and Mac VST, Audio Units and ProTools RTAS hosts!
Free tube guitar amp VST plug-in from Nick Crow,
Looking for another guitar effects plugin to add to your collection?
Well take a look at the 8505 Lead Guitar Amp designed by Nick Crow.
I found this purely by accident, not tested it yet but will do in the next few days.
Meanwhile back in the jungle…