Steinberg are very proud to announce the availability of Nuendo 5, the newest incarnation of Steinberg’s solution for demanding professionals working in audio, live and post production.
Nuendo 5 allows for an ADR-like workflow (including EDL support), comes with excellent surround features, and also provides a unique automatable bus-destination routing system that lets you create different mix versions in one go. A completely new video engine guarantees stable video playback in SD and HD, and the ability to work with multi-mono files means industry openness. An array of additional enhancements and 64-bit technologies boost performance and enables Nuendo 5 to handle even the largest projects.
Read more about Nuendo 5 for Post Production, Live Recording, and Studio Mixing.
What’s new in Nuendo 5
- Toolset for ADR work and new native video engine
- Extended project exchange, including support of EDL lists
- Superior editing features and smooth new scrubbing engine
- Unique Nuendo Surround Panner V5 and several new VST3 plug-ins
- Extended automation system with ?flexible passes? technology
- World-class mixing and routing features with automatable mix buses
- Completely reworked MediaBay with networking capabilities
- Network collaboration for multi-seat projects via LAN or WAN
- Nuendo 5 Expansion Kit available: Adds Cubase Music Tools to Nuendo 5
- Native 64-bit support under Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Performance optimization for multi-core CPU’s
- Takes advantage of the latest Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.6 operating systems
- More new features
- System requirements
|Update from Nuendo 4||EUR 249.-*|
|Update from Nuendo 4 incl. NEK||EUR 399.-*|
|Update from Nuendo 3 or Nuendo 2||EUR 499.-*|
|Update from Nuendo 3 or Nuendo 2 incl. NEK||EUR 649.-*|
|Nuendo 5 Full Version||EUR 1799.-*|
|Nuendo 5 Expansion Kit||EUR 299.-*|